“The best career manager is YOU!”
Green to Gold opportunities exist for qualified enlisted Soldiers who want to earn college degrees and become Army Officers.
Our Mission is to help all enlisted Soldiers navigate the Green to Gold Application Process enabling them to go to college, earn a degree, graduate, and return to the U.S. Army as an Officer.
There are three unique ways to take advantage of a Green to Gold opportunity:
- Scholarship Option: For Soldiers who are considering leaving Active Duty to attend college (also see: Division Commander’s Hip-Pocket Scholarship).
- Non-Scholarship Option: Also for Soldiers who are considering leaving Active Duty to attend college, but do not wish to compete for a scholarship.
- Active Duty Option: For Soldiers who want to remain on Active Duty while they attend college.
There are over 270 schools that you can attend as part of the U.S. Army ROTC program.
In the northeast, there are over 41 ROTC programs seeking talented and experienced enlisted Soldiers to commission in the U.S. Army.
Take control of your Army career! Pursue a commission, and continue to lead Soldiers as an Army Officer.
Start Climbing Higher!
Here are some links to important posts that will get you started:
- Green to Gold Intro Video
- The Most Imporant First Steps
- What Makes a Competitive Green to Gold Candidate
- Contact us